Thursday, March 29, 2012

10@almost 10am

1. I just got out of an Art History exam at 8:45am. It didn't go so well.

2. Looks like I know where I'm going to live for the summer! I'll be staying right where I am now :D soo relieved!

3. Kobe and I have been going on long walks to the dog park and wow has the weather been so great or what!? Hence why I'm going on long walks.... But really though, I have had to take my jacket off twice now. I love it!

4. I'm finding myself not caring as much about my grades recently. I think I'm done with school for the year. That doesn't mean I don't want to go to grad school! Just done with..this...school...

5. I haven't seen Burns since Sunday. That may or may not be a good thing. Just kidding it sucks. 

6. I haven't been grocery shopping in about 3 weeks and now I have been scavenging through all the dry foods I haven't eaten for about a year or two left on my shelves because I don't like them haha. And, yes, I am aware that that was a run-on-sentence. 

For example: I have had 3 cans of tuna sitting on my shelf for about a year (I just realized now that I should have checked the expiry date on that before I ate it!). I'm not particularly fond of tuna, but I refused (maybe I was just a little lazy?) to walk a block to Bownesian and buy anything else. The point is, I now only have 2 cans of tuna. 

Another example: I have had Cream of Wheat sitting on my shelf for about 2 years. Don't get me wrong, I like this stuff, but I would just prefer other breakfast foods. I have made it for breakfast for the past two days. 

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm complaining. I just wanted to bring up images of you're unwanted shelf-sitters. I also have Corn Flakes (which I finally used most of for the Crispy Chicken Thighs I made for Valentine's Dinner), Stove-top Stuffing, and fake Mashed Potatoes. 

Call me a hoarder, but these shelf-sitters do come in handy sometimes! 

7. I still haven't seen The Hunger Games. I think Burns wants to see it more than I do. I'm just afraid of disappointment I suppose. With low expectations it's bound to be good right? .......Right?

8. Confession: I like sour cream. Like, like like it. If no one thought it was weird, I would dip my spoon in the container and eat sour cream as a treat. Don't worry, I already confessed this to Burns. It's not like I go buy sour cream just to eat it as a treat. I only buy it for stuff like tacos or perogies. And I only eat it when I lick it off the spoon after everyone is done with it. I probably don't eat it as a treat because I think this was a recent revelation, and I know people would think I was weird. Plus also I don't want to get fat off of it. And I don't want to be on the show "My Strange Addiction". Hi, my name is Paige, and I'm addicted to Sour Cream.

9. I have a wart on my hand that needs to be exiled. Forever.

10. I had a dream last night that I hiked the Juan de Fuca with Malissa. Actually, we hadn't even started hiking yet. We were about to embark on our journey and we were staying in a cabin the night before we started. 

Man, I really want to hike it again!

PS I added colour because I didn't add pictures. Enjoy your little dose of rainbow today!


3 comments:

  1. 2- so you are staying at your place hey? What about your roomies? Are they staying too?
    5 - I'm not going to say it.
    6 - that is impressive! We try to scrape by going every 2 weeks. It's not so bad when you got the shelf-sitters around.
    7 - I was anti-hunger games until this week. I've already read the first and am well into the second. My name is Arianne, and I am addicted to the Hunger Games. I can't wait to see the movie!!
    8 - I literally snorted and laughed out loud! (good thing Shonna wasn't around). Not only because it was hilarious but also because I can relate to every single word you said! Thank goodness I'm not the only one out there.

    I'm glad you said that bit at the end about the color because I thought I was either going crazy or my eyes were reaching a new peak of Grandmaness.

    Sorry for the novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. Yay
    5. Just get...I'm also not saying it.
    6. I have the best best dip made from sour cream! Pour in one pack of onion soup mix with the sour cream and you have GOLD! GOLD I tell ya. Now that is something I could eat with nothing else. Not even chips since I'm not partaking in eating those things this year...
    7b - Arianne as if you love the hunger games! YAY! Paige and Arianne we should all go see it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2. I'm pretty sad that you won't be hiding in my spare room...
    5. I'll say it.
    6. Story time!: My roommates in LA had lived in the apartment for 4 years and my room-roommate had purchased a tin of oats around the same time they moved in. 4 years later, I was in the kitchen and (ne exaggeration) discovered little brown bugs RAINING from the cupboards. It was so gross! I'm talking white counters that looked brown from a short distance. THOUSANDS! And my roommate finally got around to looking for the source of the bugs, and it was the tin of 4 year old oats! The cupboard bugs had eaten through the metal and we multiplying like mad! Be careful with old cans...
    7. Let's watch the movie this weekend, shall we?
    8. I do that with peanut butter... all the time.
    9. It adds character.

    ReplyDelete