Sunday, September 29, 2013

the pictures

I chose to have our pictures done on Nose Hill. I went on jogs and walks there a lot in the summer (as some of you may have noticed due to all my postings on Instagram and here) and I found some spots that I thought would be perfect for wedding pictures.

Arianne was such a great sport hiking around up there only a month after she had Baby Audrey. I don't think Burns knew what I had planned. He was pretty upset because he was hiking around in his brand new expensive shoes. Oh well, they made for great pictures! Thanks so much Arianne and Boonie for putting up with my dream. I think these pictures turned out to be absolutely perfect. I'll look at one and think, "Okay this one is my favourite." Then I'll look at another and think, "Oh, no this one is my favourite." And then I look at another and the same thing happens! I love them all so very much!

There are still a lot more but these include my absolute favourites:



























Arianne, I just can't thank you enough for capturing our love in such a beautiful way!

4 comments:

  1. Oooooooh love them ALL, but # 13 down from the top is my absolute fav! You just look so pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, 13 from the top is my very favourite!! You guys are way too gorgeous. Thanks for letting me be your photog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes don't last forever. These pictures and memories will. ; ) LOVE them all!

    .....I agree with you on Arianne being super mom...hiking up there and also taking photos throughout the day while juggling being a mom. She is one amazing sister you got there. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally worth wrecking any pair of shoes for!! I love all of these Paige! You found some awesome spots. I love the pictures of the wind catching the train of your dress.

    ReplyDelete